Award-Winning Line Adds New Itineraries, New Ports of Call in the
Caribbean, Europe and South America
MIAMI – Nov. 17, 2020 – Today, Celebrity Cruises announced its updated 2021-2022 winter sailings programme for the Caribbean, Europe and South America. The new offerings, informed by market research and valuable feedback from guests and travel partners, are highlighted by an expanded Caribbean presence with new seven-night and overnight itineraries; new Spain and Portugal itineraries in Europe; and an exciting new homeport and new shorter itineraries in South America.
The new sailings further complement Celebrity’s award-winning itineraries, curated to feature the world’s most beautiful places and create memories that last long after each destination has sailed out of view.
And, because holidays should be effortless from the start, Wi-Fi, drinks and tips are now ‘Always IncludedSM’ on every Celebrity cruise, simplifying the luxury holiday experience.
Eight of Celebrity’s award-winning ships will sail the sun-drenched tropics, including its newest Edge Series ships, Celebrity Edge and brand-new sister ship Celebrity Apex – known for being destinations in their own right. Altogether, these Celebrity ships offer a variety of exciting itineraries, from shorter escapes that are perfect for romantic getaways to more immersive sailings that allow extra time to unwind in paradise and enjoy Celebrity’s luxurious ships.
- Celebrity Edge will offer a full winter season of seven-night Caribbean itineraries to both the Eastern and Western Caribbean.
- Celebrity Silhouette, which recently enjoyed a multi-million dollar upgrade as part of the fleet’s transformative Celebrity Revolution® will sail new Southern Caribbean itineraries featuring overnights in Aruba and Curaçao.
- Another “revolutionised” ship, Celebrity Summit, will replace Celebrity Infinity to sail four- and five-night itineraries from Miami plus two new Mexico holiday sailings in December, 2021.
Celebrity Infinity will offer new ways to experience the beauty of Europe next Autumn, by extending its season into October and November:
- The award-winning Celebrity Infinity sails the Mediterranean from the home port of Lisbon, Portugal and adds a new 10-night “Best of Spain and Portugal” and two new seven-night Iberian Peninsula sailings visiting such beautiful coastal destinations as Palma de Mallorca, Seville, Alicante and Malaga in Spain; and Porto, Portugal. She then embarks on her new 12-night transatlantic from Lisbon to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, visiting ports of call in Spain and the Canary Islands.
Beginning in December 2021 until March 2022, Celebrity Infinity will explore the exciting continent of South America from the towering Fjords of Chile to the tropical beaches and rain forests of Brazil to the tip of Antarctica. With a new homeport, Valparaiso, Chile, known as “Little San Francisco” for its rich theatre, music and street art scene, the all-new schedule features:
- Four new nine- to 12-night itineraries calling on ports throughout the stunning landscapes of Argentina and Patagonia, or the exciting cityscapes found in Argentina and Brazil.
- One new 14-night sailing to the ever-popular, bucket-list destination of Antarctica, for a total of three sailings to a part of the world revered by history’s greatest explorers.
Celebrity Cruises is applying the recommendations of its Healthy Sail Panel of public health and scientific experts to ensure a safer and healthier cruise holiday on all of its sailings. For more information on the latest health and travel advice, please visit www.celebritycruises/travel-alert.
To learn more about Celebrity’s Winter 2021-2022 sailings, visit http://www.celebritycruises.co.uk/new-cruises. For more information on all Celebrity Cruises offerings, call 0344 493 2093, visit www.celebritycruises.co.uk, or speak with a travel advisor.